1.Go to a flea market
2. Paint pottery
3. Paint something in watercolor and frame it
4. Bake cake, cupcakes, and muffins. Yes, bake muffins on a Saturday morning.
5. Go shopping to buy notebooks, stationary, dresses and shoes. I don’t remember the last time I went shopping for these things…
6. Have a cup of coffee without feeling rushed.
7. Sit and talk with my friends
8. Wear peep toe shoes
9. Go to dance fitness classes
10. Wander downtown and explore new shops and boutiques I have never visited before
11. Have egg tarts and spend time with my grandparents
12. Read. Read a lot.
13. Rearrange my room and reorganize
14. Go thrifting, find something with potential and take it to a tailors to make it perfect.
15. Spend hours browsing in a bookstore – look for classics with beautiful hardcovers.
I want to do all these things. I want to drop everything and do these things.
Just not at the same time.